Thursday, February 11, 2010

#Close in 15 seconds... I closed before I opened...




I am gonna start with my approach from today, which was something that made my head blaze in excitment after I did it... I am parking my car in front of my clinic. So I catch eye contact from this chick on parking lot. She looks insane 6' tall, huge tits, polished nails, crazy good looking ho.

She stares at me and I don't look away, stay with the tension of eye contact. I am pulling up my parking break, unfastening the seatbelt and pulling out the keys out of my car and...

She's still fucking looking. So I lean back and just keep staring at her... She starts smiling and looks away after 15 seconds. I leave the car, get near her and say my classic:

"Since we're looking at each other that much, we might as well meet each other."

Her name, my name...

"Give me your number..."

She gives me her number and notices that my hands are shaking... She seemed concerend about me in that momment, felt emotion...

She asks me why my hands are shaking, and they were, from adrenaline surge, that I've got, this is quite the issue I have when I get struck with it. I don't feel uncomfortable in my head, just can't hide that fact, that my hands are shaking from excitment. It's not bad excitment, it's adrenaline rush, but it has it's effect, dunno should I deal with this, since I don't have problems staying with that anxiety, but just looks lame...

It's all the time like that, when I get excited, my hands start to shake. If I am about to get into the fight, my hands will start shaking. It doesn't mean that I am afraid, just that's how my organism reacts to adrenaline.

So she asks me, and I tell her, I am kinda sick, I am on my way to see the doctor, I am sick (which I actually am, but it doesn't invovle hand shaking)... She says, that she just been to the doctor.

I txt her right away: "Pleased to meet you "

She answers: "Pleased to meet you to "

I am really good with personelle at the clinic and my doctor gives me out her age. She's 10 years older than me, well that's my calibre... ;)Kinda bugs me that she was visiting ginekologist, but doesn't matter...

I send her a message: "1976 was a good year for wine..."

She replies: "How do you know?"

I keep her waiting for my answer for quite a while and than respond with: "Magic! Talk to you later..."

On my way home I call her, scheduele a date in saturday and talk with her for 5 minutes and tell her that we're gonna see each other than...


I am concerned about hand tremor, while excited. It's not creating me any tension in me, but makes me look like a retard. Any ideas how to solve it?

She's the first one to notice it, but anyway it makes me look like a retard

blog comments powered by Disqus