Thursday, October 1, 2009

01/10/2009 Field Report


Well I won't keep this blog only as blog, it's gonna be a personal diary of seduction to an extent. After one month break I decided to get back to field, because FIELD IS KING!

Don't get me wrong, I didn't waste month, I had 2 fclose's and I got a "gf" now. Well I didn't make anything official, but I see her on consistent basis.

So after the long break I decided to get back. And I am way worse than I was before. Not externally but internally. When you are good internally even when you are bad, you are not affected by bad result, but you strive for change and learn fast.

For some reason I am really having old issues, like AA and shit like that. I still need to break my reality hardcore, not to protect my ego. I need to step up to my own level that I knew I had.

Consistency, like in the gym. Consistency is what brings results, not fucking ego protection.

I do not care what anyone thinks of me!

I had just a couple of approaches and I was blown out hard time. And I was angry about it. Anger comes from ego, which is not satisfied with the result he gets, but we are not preoccupied here with the ego, aren't we?


blog comments powered by Disqus