Sunday, October 4, 2009

03/04/09 Field Report


I went out to some party with a friend who is kinda newbie in the game. It was some birthday and lots of girls he already knows. Lots of his girlfriends were approaching him and I was kinda hooking from there. Didn't make any approaches, but had loads of interactions.
At one point I wanted to approach one chick and instead she comes by to us. I grab her elbow and pull her in, full intent, she got scared or something. Asked her name and it's off...

Bit by bit I was halfway getting into state. Some blonde cutie hit's me remembers me from some other party 2 weeks ago. I grab her by her waist, stand there a bit, busting her that she's too aggressive. Teasing her and she's all over me. My friend does nothing to her friend and they pull out.
After a while whole bunch of them, comes to dance with us. Blondie teases my cock with her ass. It was kinda a nice, cause beside feeling good and doing nothing in particular we were surrounded by chicks.
I pull the blonde again, when she was near us, kiss her on the chick telling her that we're leaving. Grab her really close and start touching the back of her neck and keeping her really close. She puts her head on my shoulder and stays there for a while, was emotional moment to her I think.


I didn't leave my comfort zone, but it's nice feel that things are going on. Nothing in particular happened, but it left some impact on me as an event.
Need to push myself way more into cold approaching.
Which I did right after. We went after to grab some food. There was a chick behind us.
"Are you from this neighborhood?" -"Yea" -"Can you tell us where XYZ dinners is?" -"Are you busting my balls?" -"No, I am not from around here." -"Where are you from?"
At that point we got into convo, but right after we got to the place where we wanted to eat and I naturally ejected, without much thinking. Because we've arrived to the dinners we were after, invited her over, but she proceeded. Guess not enough attraction for her to stay, nor for me to pursue ;p My friend was kinda shocked how I had massive attraction right off the bat. To be frank I was kinda too. Keep myself surprising how woman are responding well to me. Kinda think how it would go if I was longer in the field, guess I am gonna find that out...
blog comments powered by Disqus