Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My graduation to player level!


I haven't been writing for a while, but...

...I've got some great news and need to keep track on my progress and keep you guys updated!!!


Third team member, better control over entire team, better leadership, less bitch assness over all... Great ammount of power in all 3... My personal progress is skyrocketing and I am getting into it.


I also gained a higher level in my self confidence and it has real basis. I tuned in my mindfucking skills and I am getting everything my way. 

I have a feeling that from this point onward I am going to start swapping team members on regular basis in constant recycling for new ones.

I booked friday and saturday for my biggest issue, CLUBS. 

MILF started buying things for me, so I can sense also first impressions of macking. Nothing expensive, but that's a start and good indicator, that I am doing a good job.

I started taking control over my EGO and on that I am very proud. I am not getting irritated anymore and I am way more relaxed than I used to be. I don't put any more pressure on myself.

One of the things that I am really proud as well is that I see true bitches bullshit that they put out in the air. I learned to respect game of woman also!

All in all, I fell like I am becoming imense force, just because I can take control over myself, unlike other people. Finally I know that I am advanced enough that my dating advice actually counts. :)



blog comments powered by Disqus