Wednesday, June 30, 2010

She crashed my car... I crashed her pussy...




So it's late night and I am spitting game advice in front of friends house. BAAAAAAAAAAM, something hits me from behind of my car. I am like WTF? And I see a car passing by in front of me. I instantly turn on the engine and start to chase the mother fucker who did it, without stopping. I was so eager to beat the crap out of him, and worse of all, at that momment I didn't know what happened to my baby (reffering to the automobile). And I chase and on the first traffic light I cut the car that hit me and go out.

I am furious and than I see this bitch. She freaked the fuck out when she saw me. I guess she could have pissed her pants. She's drunk... And I am dissapointed, I was expecting some dude for heavy bashin`...

Anyway I approach the car and hold my cell phone. And I am like, I ain't gonna call the cops, cause if they come, she's never gonna drive again. And in general I don't like cops, it's organic and it's mutual, between me and them... She says she wants to pay, I say okay, easier for me. Give me your id/drivers licence. And she ain't got ANY with herself. LoL it wouldn't be fun at all for her if I called her cops, drunk bitch, who made an accident, without ID and without drivers licence...!!!!... She gives me her phone number, but since she didn't have id, nor drivers licence, I decide to go to her place, so I know where she lives, so I know where can I come to collect my cash...

We come to her place, somehow, she drives like a freak, plus she's drunk... Somehow we reach her place and she invites us for coffee.... We talk there, exchange some info, but there couldn't be any chemistry, cause my friend is there... So I keep it cool... She makes us coffee and I start getting her lifestory... She has a boyfriend... Sorry for the dude...

So important part of the story is, that it isn't her car, it's her brothers instead.... So we chil a bit and make an agreement that we'll meet for a coffee, so we arrange, when she's gonna give me cash back. Estimated damage is around 200$ and since I have insurance for the car, they are gonna cover it (in Serbia insurance is not usual thing - so I am gonna charge her and insurance). She kept calling me each day after that, to remind me that she's gonna give me my cash back.

We meet, sit in the park and in the middle of her blabbering I say: "Are we gonna kiss now or what?" - She's like I don't know, but it's to late, my tongue is already down her throat... And she like it.... So we chill and talk and cudlle and talk some more, and she's looseing it. I felt like a fucking vampire, I got a hold on this.... Her judgment is getting clouded, while I remain calm and chilled...

At some point later, I bust her nut over her pants.... And I do it, just the way it should be. From meeting me, till having crazy ass orgasm, it elapsed less than hour and a half. I could lead that bitch home that very date, but stability of the team comes first and I had other arrangments... So I pass that sex for that day and ...

...and next day, things happend spontanously... I called her, asked her if she's gonna drop by to my place, she acepts. Pick her up get to my crib and after playing with cat, I fuck the shit out of her... She didn't want to blow me, so I didn't allow her to cum.

This was interesting thing, but I still need to get my money back.

She ain't got enough material for the team, this will rather be, one time thing....

My eyelids are popping down, I will finish the story tommmwp

Need to update, I fell asleep last night. She doesn't meet the criteria to become a team member, so I played it smooth all the way. I was very very unhappy, that she didn't want to blow me. I mean what the fuck, that's not submissive at all.

She wanted to go on top, but I haven't let her and forced her to stay down, while fucking the shit out of her. I guess she was kinda confused.

Now question for Supremo about mindfucking. How can I mind fuck, when bitches can't hear a thing when I fuck them. They completely loose it and can't understand a word I am saying... I just stoped couple of times to prevent her from cumming, she already had her share to fast day before that, when we went out on a date... Made her watch me in the eyes and asked her a question couple of times, but nowhere near close my usual mindfucking.

She ain't that pretty, tough she is decently handsome (but ain't better than my milf). Plus I believe she ain't submissive enough and I don't want to waste too much energy on breaking down the bitch that ain't worth it. So she sensed that and constantly asked questions, am I gonna leave her, is this one time only? And shit like that. How she knew, I got no idea... But I kept it smooth and pretended that I am symp and gave her a ride home, so I don't need to spend the night with her.... I get further details of her life story... And sad life story it is. Quite a cliche for my country.... Heard quite a lot of different stories... And this one would give you the creeps...

Hope you enjoyed the report, I sure want to follow up with new one night stands
blog comments powered by Disqus