Sunday, September 20, 2009

Absolute Freedom Concept

There are some big changes happening to me lately and they are happening fast and accumulating. For this moment I know that I am not sustaining myself. My way of living is covered by my parents and most of my needs are resolved by them, which won't continue to be the case.

There is no freedom until you live under your roof. I can't stand shit from anyone, neither I will.
I don't want to justify my behavior to anyone. I want to take full responsibility over myself.

Doing my own laundry, preparing my own food, washing my own dishes... When you put it that way, there aren't female/male jobs anymore. The ultimate deal is, you are either sufficient or you are depending on someone. If you depend on someone, than guess what, there aren't freedoms for you anymore.

So I decided, instead of whining over my problems and issues, I am gonna solve them myself. There won't be anyone taken accountable for the actions I partake, except myself alone.

I sense the difference when you are taking care of yourself. It is vastly uncertain, how my next day is gonna look, it shakes my foundations, but life is taking a risk, and freedom is worth that risk. Final destination for the time being is:





One of the most important things is to have a goal and I know mine. Do you know whats your goal?

How does this correlate with mine or yours game? First of all, when you are responsible for yourself I think you start to appreciate stuff you've got and do not take them likely. I used to run trough life taking things for granted and living in some carefree environment, but I've got it for free. When you are responsible for yourself completely, you will have that vibe that you can handle yourself trough life and beside preselection, be it internal or external, you will just draw woman to you.


So you need a "cave". In YOUR cave you need to have the food, which YOU hunted! And cave needs to be nice. So when you pull like this, you want the woman to stay in YOUR cave, at least for a little while :)






blog comments powered by Disqus