Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So EmotionFlow was born...





Lately I was reading quite a bit about Internet Marketing. And thus made a decision to spend some time into it and see how far I can get.

Idea behind this blog is to give value to the readers and to spread the words and ideas as much as I possibly can. It is about lifestyle that I am assuming.

So for starts I opened up accounts on forums on whom I was regular, on all of them with same nick, same adress and same avatar, along side with new gmail adress on whom you can freely contact me: emotionflow13@gmail.com

When you focus on woman, you need strong motivation to stick to it. This area of many males lifes is widely neglected. Woman invest Far more time on attracting man than man do on attracting woman. So instead of getting this one girl I want to be able to attract most of them into my life.



In previous past weeks I had certain sucsess in that, but than I realised that I have certain criteria around woman that are not surrounding their looks alone. My criteria are getting clearer and I am not satisfied with the first thing that drops my hands. I am trying to be quite sure that I posses the same qualities that I expect in the girls I am trying to attract.

For past half a year I was packed in a gym and dramaticly changed my look. I introduced rigorous work out regime for myself and beside the looks factor it makes me feel much better around myself, but still not good enough to massivly effect my confidence.

I ussually hit the gym 4-5 times a week, trying to modify my eating habbits and doing good job of it. Learned quite a lot about metabolism workings and nutrition, which will be some of my topics to discuss in future. All because I want to look something like this.




This day I spent at home, planning some things. Good organization is one of the pillars of sucsess. Time menagment on the long run, can make you so much free time and I want to see it for myself. Currently my organization is awful. I am just persistant around gym and writing. Work on my book is slowed down, but it will get faster I promise that to myself.

For next couple of weeks all my energy should be devouted to finishing my faculty. Diploma will give me stronger self of myself and acomplishment.

Remember, there is not enough time for us to do all those amazing things if we don't start doing them RIGHT NOW!







blog comments powered by Disqus