Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am playing the game

I am writing my in-field diary for 4 months. For past couple of months I have done a lots of things that I would never do previosly.

Lots of calibration took place and it is still ongoing.

I never took a bootcamp. Since I am living in Belgrade and none of those happend here and I can't afford one with my weekly allowance, plus you would have to add a travel expenses...

Last night I tried to kiss close against all odds and failed hardly. And I felt happy for breaking trough a barrier that I had.

I was thinking If I had the gutts to do it, every other time before that one, when I knew it was ON! my life would be diffrent in many diffrent ways... Previously I #closed her so I knew I did lots of stuff really good. It was 2-3 minutes interaction.

Today I am kidna chilling. Not taking any action. Just relaxing in my room.

There are a lot of things that I need to find out about myself.

Most important thing is that I started to move out of my bounderies. The biggest inner problem I have is EGO PROTECTION!

Even when I was massive chode, that never approached any girls I had this huge ego that made me think that I am so fucking high value, that there is no need for me to approach, so I would only end up with couple of chicks that were really into me.

My ego just didn't allow me to take any risks. And I was seeking for validation from the surroundings too fucking much.

But when you have a vision of yourself, clarified in your mind, about who you are now, and who you want to be tommorow, the path itself will be crystyliezed.

blog comments powered by Disqus