Monday, December 7, 2009

Field Report 05.12. Teenage show ;)





I <3 clubin
Well last night, was simply back to what it used to be before. Since I had rough week of street approaches I actually thought of not doing any that evening. And just started having fun with some friends, when I notice this chick looking at me.

I grab her just above elbow and hold her like that dominantly. Tell her, if you are already looking at me like that, we could as well meet each other. Release her and give her my hand. My name is EmotionFlow, pleased to meet you.

Immediately I eject. This used to happen to me before and I guess it's right thing to do. I get in back and ask her if she's not underage? (She's 17-18). She says, no. I laugh playfully and push her away from me. She grabs me reels me back and asks me: "What does it matter if I am underage or not?"

I put my hand just above her ass and whisper to her: "Well, if you are underage, I can't be dirty with you!" And grab her ass.

From that point on, everything flows. Massive attraction, but whole interaction is like lasting a couple of minutes. We start dirty danceing, I go in for the kiss, she rejects. I plow some more, but no go. She stays there, dancing with me, allowing me to grab her ass, kiss her neck and going down dirty on her, but that's it. I pick her number up, tell her I am gonna call her tomorrow. Seems like she was waiting for that only, and leaves straight ahead, before me. Like instantly. It was funny to me :)

I text her immediately. Something like this:

"While you can still remember me, type down my number, so when you that THE EmotionFlow is calling you, you will be sure to pick up that phone. Dream in colors... ;)"

She doesn't reply to that. After that I hitted state and flow of game went of naturally from there for the rest of the evening. Had some email close, which I can follow. With some MILF, for change in another club. Had loads of funny interactions. It was totally cool.

Anyway, I called her up today. She didn't answer. Gives me a missed call, I call her back, we fluff talk pretty nicely and vibing. Finding commonalities, talking about some stuff. Told her to send me an sms with her Facebook info, which she did. Hours after the call, later on in the evening.

Than we started texting each other. And she's quite interesting. Fluff texting, boring stuff, than I ask her, if she's naughty all the time and skips school or she's naughty on weekends, she gives some insanely good response complimenting me hard, which leaves me frankly speechless. Cause she's 17-18 and flirts awesome. When did they learn to do it so fast ffs? :)

Anyway I think it's solid. Not rushing anywhere with hooking up on day2, since I've got exam on Thursday, so after that I am gonna see, what's she about.

Great time and this feels good to be back.
blog comments powered by Disqus