Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just some weekend with friends...

I am not pushing myself into sarging, but I am like full time in mode to hit on. Friday night I went out with my GF and one of my friend. We went to some house party full of cougars. When I stumbled in the room half of those bitches started checking me out.

No matter my chick I still open some random chick 4-5 years older than me. We start fluff talking, she's so drunk and down to fuck. I am gaming her, but turned kino off. Introduced her to my friend. But she doesn't bite it, sticks with me. Damn, wanted to put it somehow that I am here with my gf, plus I didn't like her that much, but it could be free pussy that night, if i was by myself. My gf comes and I introduce two of them, which was kinda funny, because she brought me to that party, lol. She figures the situation straight away and our conversation stops immediately after that. That was so fucking funny.

And Saturday night, went to my friends place. 4 of us, 2 chicks and 2 of us. I figured out that when I don't feel the need to hit on every chick that is in my surrounding area I feel way better, especially if I am not that attracted to them. The blonde one starts calling me fag and I was like: "What, you need blowjob lessons?" :D

One of those two has insanely good looking strong legs, she's a bit chubby, but those legs look god damn healthy and bangable. Anyway I figure out she's a really close friend of my friend and just shoot the shit without intention of escalating. We talk some and since my friend and I are famous for womanizing, we talk about relationships.

And at one point I say that I flirt all the time. She gets confused expression on her face and I push her leg and say: "Don't get your hopes up!" She gets giggling right of the bat.

The thing I like is that some things are changed internally and I feel like it's congruent with me, most of the things I say. My personal progression is on the level I want it to be.

Damn this pressure from final exam, can't go out freely. :/
blog comments powered by Disqus