Friday, December 18, 2009

Summ up of the year 2009


Well at this very moment I am very happy. Kinda summing up the year behind me. It's almost 8 months of me infield and had so many crazy adventures that changed and shook my core.

So many new beliefs obtained and worked trough, fears passed away, that even my close friends seem to notice it.

I've been hitting the gym for 10 months got crazy ass results, that I didn't knew were possible and looking bad ass now, which affects my confidence a lot (my health too). I started eating healthier, totally stooped consuming alcohol...

I've got a girlfriend and unlike before she ain't psycho or anything that I've encountered before, something I consider high value person. She may not look good physicly as I'd like her to be, but is a wonderful person, one of the best girls I've been with personality wise.

Had loads of day 2's, some makeouts, roller coaster of emotions with lots of various woman. Kissed more of them than last year, banged some old, will be banging some more of new before the year is over...

I obliterated my approach anxiety and made approaching my way of living. It is fun for me to do so and I love it. I've became mega flirty person who always gets some attention from woman.

I started living in my own flat living on my own and taking care of myself!

And on top of that all I am about to get my bachelors degree and opening myself new opportunities in my life!

When I remember how I had crappy life playing World of Warcraft 12 hours each day in front of my computer... Eaten apart and consumed by radiation from my monitor :)

I have gotten a lot of self confidence, which is backed up by reality. I never really had major problems with self confidence, but back than it was delusional and overambitious, now I have reality and my achievements to back me up.

I still have fears that tend to fuck me up. I still have doubts about me being able to get this done, but I endure! And I will prevail, no matter what happens. I will push myself trough even harder than I was before!

Because year 2010 is year where I will get it done! 365 days of glory and adventure AWAIT ME!



blog comments powered by Disqus