Saturday, November 7, 2009

Field Report 07.11.2009.

Somehow I am getting back into the game bit by bit... And my confidence starts to grow. Last couple of days I just started off with saying random "hello" to chicks that pass me by. I wasn't pushing it anywhere, but got positive response I think, because of good tonality. And than it struck me tonight. I entered the club, which was half empty and my friends weren't there. Grabbed a drink at the bar and sat at the table with 2 nearest chicks. "Hey girls you are my company for next 10 minutes..." And conversation went off naturally from there. Two of them were telling me what they were doing etc etc... It was quite cool, but really didn't like them, so didn't intend to push it anywhere. After that I was choding around with my crew, dancing and talking with them, cause they were the reason I came to that place. Went out to eat and outside I saw her. She wasn't that much of a chick, but I liked something about her a lot. She was quite tall, black hair, goth type and reminded me of some chick. Crossing the street and heading straight to her, full intent. "Hey, hey, you seem really interesting to me, I wanna meet you!" She smiles, "I am EF" I keep proximity and start talking random bullshit. She starts defending that she's 16 and that it's her bday tonight. I kiss her cheek and congratulate her birthday. I keep plowing and pushing and she laughs at it, seems kinda flattered. If I had more guts, maybe I should have kissed her straight away. In the meanwhile, her father comes to pick her up... That sums pretty much it, BUT it felt awesome. My heart is pumping different tonight, like I made some significant breaktrough in life or something, can't explain it, other than that I am extremely happy for some reason. Is it cause I got validated or because I pushed my limits back to were they were... But it feels damn good! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus