Monday, November 30, 2009

Field Report 29.11.2009. Do you wanna fuck me?




Unlike last night, this evening was challenge night with 2 of guys from community. We were doing all sorts of silly shit. Set by set... Laughing our asses of.

First set I opened was some blonde chick I asked her if she wants to fuck with me. Than we went to the city square couple of meters from there. In few minutes, her boyfriend approaches me shaking under adrenaline rush yelling to me: "What did you say to my girlfriend?" I wasn't sure who his girlfriend was, cold gazing into his eyes saying: "Nothing negative". Didn't even flinch, he was huge motherfucker, but still shaking his legs. He obviously was furious and needed to grab his balls to do this. He was kinda surprised with reaction, toned his voice and said something: "You insulted my girlfriend, apologize to her."

I gave her hand, and said sorry. She gave hand back, was funny as hell to me. Wondering now, why I jumped into his frame, but it didn't matter, because I could beat his chodley ass off. Actually I felt sorry for the guy in a way. He had a lot of issues approaching me and wasn't sure of anything. I remained totally calm, which surprised me. I didn't stand back, just long cool gaze into, like everything is under control. They left immediately.

After that it was approach fest. We were giving more and more challenges, one after another. It was jack shit to approach at this point and trough out the rest of the night. Loads of funny things happening, we ended with some free popcorn from some random chicks. I had a couple of good interactions, though I freaked the fuck out some group of chicks. I went in too much direct and I guess they thought I was some psycho or something, too much intent or something. I am 1.9 m tall and well built, was wearing long dark coat, so...

After the challenges ended, I actually approached some chicks asking them: "Do I intimidate you?" I guess it was state related, later on I was way more relaxed than before...

I felt like I am shit for past couple of days, but my wings are telling me that I am improving. Well one thing is certain, I am motherfucking approaching machine, fearless what so ever. Can crash into any set any given time. Though, now when I got that shit handled, I want to pay attention to some results. Didn't #close or kiss close in quite a while, which is totally demotivated me. But my wing kept my happy side, I guess he can see it better than I do.

I noticed that you can kino a lot right of the bat. There was quite some kino involved in some of the challenges, so it kinda struck me how close you can get.

I am kinda happy about this, there is large dose of consistent, and some new sticking points that I will handle.


blog comments powered by Disqus