Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a regular day... NOT! :)

So I got really inspired by Jeffy-s new book, even though I didn't read it trough and trough, it just pushed me to approach like a mofo!

And I took a big step out of my comfort zone. I approached a chick, that is intimidating me. She's goth chick, but that kind, turns me on for some reason :P So I approach her go direct, just say my name, and the response is chilled. I say some stupid reason for approaching her, and she tells me her name. Think she was kinda flattered, but not interested. We started fluff talking about some books that she was looking, that were sold on the street... I was way out of my comfort zone here, but I tried to bust her balls. I ejected, went to the gym, couldn't handle the pressure and at the end she was the one to tell, was nice meeting you....

I sense how much uncalibrated I am regarding the cold approach and tons of those mind fucks that you have and that inner convo, was really low this time, so I sense progress from there.

After that, during this day I had lots of approaches. Like somebody pushed me into it. Ball busting chicks in some random conversations. Now that I am back to where I was, I know it's the right time to step the game up and go for kiss closes and numbers.

Still the guideline is Tyler and his "I don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of me, it's their problem"...

Someone else will deal with it, I am just gonna be myself, sexual being and assertive...

Confidence will go up during the process.

This wasn't planned, all of these approaches happened during my regular day activities. And that's what makes me kinda happy. I wasn't going to sarge or planed to approach, I just did it.

There's still loads to go, but some first steps need to be taken.

On my way back home I started ball busting some random chick, nothing special, so I didn't want to take the convo any further. But it was pro, made me feel like a king.

I had approximately 3 decent approaches and couple of crappy ones. Which is impressive for me in 1 day.

Well, since my skill level is not high enough, I will need to satisfy with fucking my girlfriend tonight, no new pussy until I start stepping the fuck up properly.

blog comments powered by Disqus