Sunday, November 29, 2009

Field Report 28.11.2009. Part 2 Blow Out Night

And from that point on, everything went downhill. Maybe I had a good reaction or two, but it was about that. I was approaching like a motherfucker, but state couldn't come. High point of the night was when I opened this young girl around 18-19 years and got really close to her face and some vibing.

After that it was like: boom, boom, boom... Stepping into the minefield :)

There was this chick that was bored and sitting in the chill area, was busting her balls like a mofo, but no chemistry between us. Bantering her and it didn't went smooth.

One situation that I loved was when I approached some nice bitch and told her that I adore her in front of her 2 friends. Chode was just standing there confused and her girlfriend started laughing, but that was as I go, maybe should have stayed longer in that set. At one point I pulled one of the guys from community and we've set in the chill area talking.

I think that was the best interaction for the evening.

-"Hey girls, you can't sit there, it's taken!"
-"Oh sorry, we won't."
-"Nah, you're cute, you can sit!"
-"You are so RUDEE!"
-"What's that about rude guys, that you fall for?"

Than she starts kinoing, but I am on such a low energy level at this point. That it's horrible. They sat beside us, but I couldn't push myself into talking.

There was one set in front of the bathroom and I so choded out. Girl sitting by herself. Her's name is Maja, kinda got my own routine for that name, asked her if she knew what does her name mean on Arabic, she said river... Close, it's water, but anyway... There was also some cutie dressed well, who I complimenting like there's no tomorrow. At one point I say to myself rather than to her: "I am complimenting you too much"...

It was such a crowded night and full of guys all over the place. This was a complete turnover in comparison with last Saturday! Maybe I opened triple amount of sets, 10 or so. But I didn't take any interaction in any particular direction. I am fucking up with number closing I didn't even see any point at where I could successfuly kiss a girl.

It was fun in a way, to meet all the other guys from the community. Doctor, one of the guys was getting such blowouts, it was insane. I felt bad for him, how could he feel if I felt this shit about not getting it done.

I have doubts and seems like I have some blindspots, that need to be handled. Would love to have a mentor in all of this, but I don't know anyone experienced enough to even consider helping me in all of this.

One of the guys from community told me something about my rough night in next context. You had a bad night mate, it's cool, now compare it with your bad nights prior to the game, when you knew jackshit when you had bad night, it was bad night, and you couldn't know what went wrong...
blog comments powered by Disqus